Why Live in Manitou Springs?
* Manitou Springs is a quaint mountain town located at the foot of Pikes Peak.
* Manitou Springs is located 15 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs and 15 minutes from Pike National Forest.
* World class skiing is an hour and a half away, as is Denver.
* The real estate appreciation rate in Manitou is high and foreclosures are rare.
* The medium income in Manitou is higher than surrounding neighborhoods.
* Unique, turn-of-the-century Victorian homes can be found in the Historic District.
* New-build properties can also be found.
* Manitou Springs School District 14 is in high demand – see www.greatschools.org
* The downtown commercial district has recently undergone a major renovation.
* The 5,000 citizens of Manitou provide an eclectic background and a strong sense of community.
* Manitou offers year-round festivals, parades and seasonal activities.
* Hiking trails and major park systems surround Manitou.
* The weather is mild, typically offering over 300 days of sunshine.
For more information regarding Manitou Springs – see www.mantiousprings.org